LAWN Configuration for Sony Playstation Portable
- To connect to LAWN you will need to go to "Network Settings"
- Select "Infrastructure Mode."
- Select "[New Connection]."
- Select "Scan," then select "GTother" from the list.
- WLAN security is WPA.
- Enter WPA2 key. If you do not have the WPA2 key, you may get it from the LAWN SSID and WPA2 key webpage.
- For the IP Address setting, choose "Easy."
- Enter a connection name - it doesn't really matter what you call it.
- Review your settings and save them.
- Open up the PSP's Internet Browser and navigate to a webpage. You should automatically be redirected to the LAWN Login Page. You may login as you would normally do on your wireless computer.
Alternatively, if you are having problems, you can also log in your device through LAWN device login. See the LAWN Device Login page for more information.