The Nintendo DSi can log onto GTother, but only when using DSi or DSi enhanced applications.
LAWN Configuration for Nintendo DSi
- Go to [System Settings], then [Internet], then [Advanced Setup] in the DSi menu.
- Select connection 4, 5, or 6 (not 1, 2, or 3).
- Search for a wireless network.
- Select GTother from the list of wireless networks.
- Enter the security key. If you do not have the security key, you may get it from the LAWN SSID and WPA2 key webpage.
- Begin the connection test. It will fail, but that's okay.
- Open the DSi's web browser and log into LAWN through the LAWN login page. You should now have internet access.
- You will have to log into LAWN using the browser each time you wish to used the device on LAWN.
Alternatively, if you are having problems, you can also log in your device through LAWN device login. See the LAWN Device Login page for more information.